CPG companies have been slow to adopt a modern approach to marketing, and there is plenty of opportunity to drive revenue and sales by leveraging their existing customer data. CPG companies must engage with digital-savvy, informed consumers to provide effective, simple and engaging interactions on their terms. C2G Partners’ experienced consultants can help CPG companies deploy the latest in marketing technology and leverage data to serve customers better. We are brand gurus that can quickly dive in and lead your digital marketing activities from strategy through execution.
The client wanted a marketing expert to assist their foodservice sales team with managing their industry marketing activities. There was no internal marketing department to manage an interactive agency in the building and design of a basic business information website. This resource would also manage the production of sales collateral and assist in developing materials for one new product launch.
C2G Partners Solution
The C2G Partners consultant became an integral part of their senior management and leadership team determining and instituting a marketing function. A 3-month contract was extended to a 2.5-year continuous relationship. Work included:
- Value proposition, branding, segmentation and all legal and corporate approvals for this new direction—accepted and adopted at all levels of the organization through to the C Suite of the entire corporation.
- A new creative platform used throughout any and all media (website, collateral, display materials).
- Development and launch of a highly interactive web platform that included added value tools for customers, as well as a searchable database of almost 200 products with all product specifications. This created an on-demand tool to assist customers with ordering.
- Included a sales intranet with tools to train and educate the sales force and prepare them for sales calls.
- Created all original content.
- The website, created on a small budget, rivalled industry leaders and established a presence and credibility for the foodservice company.
- Marketing efforts assisted sales in exceeding objectives by over 30% for 2 years.