Looking for a Rewarding Career in Data Science?
(Above: our latest graduating class)
Our Data Science All Star Program is designed to develop and build top college graduates into highly talented entry level Data Scientists.
As a member of this prestigious program, you can be:
- Developed into productive client engaged employees
- Provided with practical approaches for solving business problems through the use of data, analytics and technology
- Trained in various modeling techniques, applications, and methodologies that are in high demand by our Clients
- Get to work hands on with some of the largest and most prestigious brands on the planet.
- Be given a foundation to build a fast-tracking career within the field of Data Science
On top of the content, experience, and exposure you will get from the being a part of the program, you will also be able to leverage all the great perks of being part of our great company.
- You will become a full-time member of the C2G Partners Family on Day 1 of the program.
- You will be paid a competitive full-time salary from Day 1.
- You will have access to all the benefits and programs that employees at our company have
- You will have access to some of the best talent in the business
- You will receive feedback and support from mentors
- You will grow strong relationships within our business and client set
If you are interested in this, please submit an application here.
Here’s what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Undergraduates and graduates from top schools who have a very strong quantitative background/skill set and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of predictive modeling and statistical analysis, as well as machine learning, text mining, geo-spatial analytics, time series forecasting, or optimization
- Primary: Experience with one or more Advanced Data Science software languages such as R, Python, SAS, SQL, SAS, etc.
- Secondary: Experience with structured or un-structured data analysis tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Preferred: Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital analytics tools
We will select the best people from the available candidates for two potential intake periods – likely to be one in the Spring and one in the Fall.
Here is what career progression could look like:
If you are interested in this, please submit an application by clicking the button below